ITN Aaliya | Episode 64 | 01-07-2021
2 years ago1310 0
ITN Aaliya | Episode 63 | 30-06-2021
2 years ago1220 0
- BBC, BA and Boots issued with ultimatum by cyber gang ClopThey say personal details of 100,000 staff at the BBC, British Airways and Boots will be published if employers do not get in touch.
- US sues Coinbase as crypto crackdown widensThe Securities and Exchange Commission says the company has not followed financial rules.
- Technology minister urges caution on AI 'Terminator' warningsPaul Scully says there should be more of a focus on the good artificial intelligence can do.
- 'Ducking hell' to disappear from Apple autocorrectOne of the most common swear words will no longer be automatically changed when typing.
- MoveIt hack: What action can data-breach victims take?Experts give advice to the more than 100,000 warned their personal data is in the hands of cyber-criminals.