- Apple to buck layoff trend by hiring UK AI staffThe tech giant's chief executive, Tim Cook, said he expects to increase investment.
- The slow and delicate aircraft taking on spy missionsLight aircraft that can fly and loiter at very high altitudes could provide back-up for spy satellites.
- Fortnite maker Epic Games cutting 16% of workforceThe company says it is shedding the staff because it's spending "way more" than it earns
- PlayStation boss Jim Ryan to retire from Sony next yearHe said he took the decision due to issues he had living in Europe while working in North America.
- X scraps tool to report electoral fake news - researchersA research organisation says the feature is now only available in European Union countries.