- Why firms are racing to produce green ammoniaAmmonia is essential for fertiliser production but producing it is carbon intensive.
- Meta forms team to stop AI from tricking votersThe owner of Facebook and Instagram says the group will tackle AI content in the June 2024 EU elections.
- Work to do on smart mouthguards - TownsendScotland head coach Gregor Townsend says "more work" is required to make smart mouthguards "correct" after an alert prompted the temporary withdrawal of prop Zander Ferguson against England.
- Oprah and Nigella deepfaked in influencer 'manifestation' adsPiers Morgan and Oprah have criticised the use of AI deepfake ads used to promote a "manifestation" guide.
- AI chip firm Nvidia valued at $2tnBooming business at Nvidia sees investors bet the AI revolution will live up to its "hype".