- Pokémon Day reveal reignites Switch 2 rumoursNews about the next game in the popular Nintendo series gets fans talking about its next console.
- PlayStation to axe 900 jobs and close London studioThe layoffs are the latest to hit the tech sector, which has seen big cutbacks worldwide since 2023.
- Elon Musk eats humble pie over unpaid bakery billThe world's richest man steps in after his car firm Tesla U-turned on a request for 4,000 pies.
- More music leaving TikTok over Universal rowAt first artists signed to the label were removed, but now writers are being taken off the platform.
- Why firms are racing to produce green ammoniaAmmonia is essential for fertiliser production but producing it is carbon intensive.