- Meta announces AI chatbots with 'personality'At Meta's first in-person event since before the pandemic, Mark Zuckerberg announced his AI plans.
- ChatGPT can now access up to date informationThe chatbot's knowledge previously only included data up to September 2021, but not any more.
- Hollywood writers agree to end five-month strike after studio dealThey can return to work while they vote on whether to approve a three-year deal that offers pay rises.
- Fifa to EA Sports FC: Name change is big gamble for UK's best-selling gameThe Fifa football video games are rebranded after a reported disagreement with the governing body.
- Amazon: US accuses online giant of illegal monopolyThe Federal Trade Commission alleges Amazon uses "unfair" and "illegal" strategies to keep power.